Note: This blog post contains affiliate links. This mean that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a small compensation if you click on the link and make a purchase.
Do you have a foodie in your life? Are you struggling to find them a holiday gift? I’ve got you covered!
Here are my 5 favorite cookbooks that are perfect gifts for the foodie in your life! Some are old classics, some are new and fun, but all of them have incredible, delicious recipes…yum!
The gift guide below also has affiliate links included. This means, that at no additional cost to you, I may receive a small compensation if you choose to purchase using these links. If you do, I greatly appreciate it!
- Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines: I love Chip and Joanna Gaines! Basically, I am obsessed with anything they do, so when I heard Joanna was releasing a cookbook, I immediately pre-ordered one! I love the down home, southern feel of the recipes in this cookbook. From biscuits to brussels sprouts, chocolate chip cookies to quiches, there is a lovely family-friendly feel to these recipes. The photos are also beautiful so this is a wonderful coffee table book for friends and family to check out during holiday gatherings.
- How to Eat: The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food by Nigella Lawson: This was my very first cookbook that left an indelible mark on how I cook to this day. I love how casual yet elegantly written this book is – it’s actually a cookbook that I would read like a novel because it’s so beautifully descriptive. Nigella has this effortless style in her cooking and her recipes are never too complicated. I love the English comfort food in this book!
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon: When I first started my healthy cooking journey, I was very interested in vegan cooking and stumbled upon Angela’s blog one day. I am a huge fan of her easy and tasty vegan recipes! They are so simple yet hearty and delicious. I fed some of these recipes to my carnivore husband and even he liked them too! I definitely think that some of these recipes will change how you think about vegan cooking and baking.
- Giada’s Feel Good Food by Giada de Laurentiis: I am a huge fan of Giada de Laurentiis after watching her on the Food Network. This book in particular has her secrets on how she maintains a healthy lifestyle while still eating delicious food. She introduced me to a lot of different types of ingredients, such as non-grain flours, and also some fun snacks and meals that I still eat today. I love the fresh and colorful spin that she puts on her healthy dishes. Also, her recipes always work and taste amazing!
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle and Simone Beck: No foodie cookbook guide would be complete without the ultimate cookbook set…Mastering the Art of French Cooking! This is such an iconic set because Julia Child was the first women who really broke the mold when it came to cooking, appreciating food and being yourself in front of others. It is filled with hundreds of recipes, some that you may not immediately want to try (aspic anyone?), but mostly I love the throwback comfort food and nostalgic feel of these cookbooks. This is a cookbook set for the foodie that truly appreciates the classics.
This is just a few of my favorite cookbooks! They are popular classics and new books that will be great gifts for the foodie in your life. Let me know in the comments what your favorite cookbooks are!