Guys, I have awesome news!
It’s finally here!
My new e-book, New Year, New You: A 7 Day Healthy Eating Guide to Kick Start 2019 , is NOW AVAILABLE!
What is this e-book about?
The New Year, New You e-book is a 7 day healthy eating guide that uses real, whole food to make delicious and healthy recipes. Healthy food does not have to be boring or bland. Real, whole food can become incredible, mouth watering meals!
If your New Years resolution was about improving your health, then this e-book is for you.
If you want to stop being tied to fad diets or restrictive eating, this e-book is for you.
If you want to learn how to make healthy food that is full of bold flavor, this e-book is for you!
My aim is to show you that eating real, whole food is delicious, nourishes your body, gives you more energy and helps you start a positive relationship with food!
What do I get with this e-book?
- 6 pages of healthy eating tips and tricks
- 18 easy and delicious recipes
- 36 high-resolution color photographs of the yummy food
- Daily emails helping guide you through the 7 Day Healthy Eating Challenge with even more healthy hacks
- Exclusive access to the “New Year, New You” Facebook community where you’ll meet others that want support and accountability during the 7 Day Challenge:
- This Facebook group will include daily FB lives to discuss the 7 Day Challenge, make recipes and answer Q&A’s
So, where can I get this e-book?
Just go to this link: take me to the New Year, New You e-book!
I am so thrilled (and, honestly, a bit nervous) to launch this e-book! But I really hope that it will help someone out there start forming a positive, healthy relationship with food, and learn to nourish and fuel their bodies for success!
I also wanted to say, thank you all so much for your amazing support. I truly appreciate all of your kind words, likes, follows and all the photos of the recipes that you’ve made! I seriously couldn’t have done this without you being there to support me.
Anyway, please let me know what you think of the e-book! I’d love to hear your comments!