There’s nothing better than the weather warming up, the new flowers starting to bloom and of course, delicious springtime snacks!
If you’re hanging out at home for the spring break, or you’re traveling to see friends or family, you’re going to need some quick and easy snacks.
Healthy snacks will help to stave off hunger and keep you fueled up with energy to make the most of your spring break.
Top 5 Spring Break Snacks
Here are my top 5 Spring Break Snacks:
- Ferrero Rocher Protein Balls: these protein balls are taken to a whole new level! Pairing hazelnuts and chocolate is a no-brainer combo, but have you tried it like this!?!
- BBQ Popcorn: my love for BBQ has no bounds and that’s why this BBQ popcorn is the perfect snack. Popcorn is also super high in fiber and choosing a lower sugar BBQ sauce helps bring the flavor, without the guilt!
- Raspberry and Almond Butter Chocolate Fudge: a tried and true fave! I highly recommend you give it a try! Plus I love that you can keep this fudge in the freezer for any time that chocolate craving strikes.
- Healthy Vegan Queso: sometimes you just need some crispy chips and a delicious dip. Enter my healthy vegan queso! Super quick and easy to make and it definitely hits the spot when it comes to some savory snacking!
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins: these gluten free sugar free muffins will totally fool you into thinking that they are not healthy. But they are! Plus they have flecks of green from the zucchini which makes them perfect for the spring!
Love these springtime snacks? Check out more healthy and fun snacks that you’ll really enjoy!
Make sure to sign up for more healthy and delish recipes ideas straight to your inbox!